Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Welcome New Visitors

  1. #11
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Danke sch?n*W
    I must say that I spend quite a few hours here yesterday, just reading away,...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dccunm


    Hello & Welcome NoClouds, You are most certainly welcome to stop by and put your feet up and hang out. It would be a pleasure to have you post here whenever you can.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    detron NoClouds

    I hope there were a few amusing post on here. I haven't been posting here to long, But I have enjoyed the interaction between everyone that has posted so far.

    rOGer

  4. #14
    Inactive Member akira9's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Roger

    Nice place you've got here...Lovely view of the valley and convenient for the shops...

    Must dash...Nurse is bringing round my medication in a minute...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Good morning Akira9 dha62r

    I'm so glad you were able to stop by and visit my board. I send you good wishes and hope your enjoying your day.

    I am impressed how people from different corners of the world can meet like this.

    Take care and I hope you can stop by again.

    rogeR

  6. #16
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *sneaks back in looks around* *tip toes back out*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dnn483

    Hey CG, you ain't got to Tip Toe around here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You are always welcome [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I wanna send a shout out to Alma [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] for checkin out the Mainstream too.

    Welcome aboard, Ladies [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] I only have a minute left on the computer, so I'll say hi, and see you next time

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Frustrated, thanks for stopping by, hope you can stay a bit longer next time.

    Take care, Peace.

    roG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •